Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, August 15, 2011

FCCB Baked goods August 15= Cake shaped box from Sweet Tooth Cartridge

The challenge for this week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge is a "Piece of Cake".  For this challenge you are to make a project using a baked good .  So right away I knew I wanted to do a project from my new  Sweet Tooth Boxes. This is one of the new project carts from Provo Craft.  This is the Cake box made at Fit to Page on a 12 x 12 page.  Inside the box you can see there is a place to put a very special cupcake.  For the top I added a rosette I made topped with a flower.  I then cut out the 2 with a candle top from Sweet Treats.  To make it stand better I welded a small square to the bottom of the 2 to glue on the box.  To embellish I added Happy Birthday to the back , Stickles to the candle, MS drippy goo punch to make the dripping chocolate on the sides and gems.  
Hope you enjoyed this "sweet" cake project and that you are inspired to join us for the challenge this week.  I can't wait to see all the baked goods creations.  Nothing yummier than that.  Happy Craftin!

13 comments:

  1. Of course another awesome project on a cart that I NEED!! LOL Your cake box is adorable Suzanne! I love the paper you chose and I love the rosette on top. Thanks for letting us know a tip of gluing on the "2" to the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The rosette is such a fabulous touch - and the drippy goo border is just perfect on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...this is too cute! You have so many wonderful little details on this project! I love the bling and the rosette is just perfect!Love the stickles and the MS punch just adds to the fun...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty cupcake box! Nice rosette Love it. :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great box- love the accordian rosette and papers :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!! Such a great project and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project...you have just inspired me to try this. =)

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels
    http://beautifulcrazyscrappylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy project! Looks good enough to eat! Love the rosette on top!
    Carolyn
    http://scraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Project!! Love that box!! Super Sweet!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yummy I love the cake boxes. Such a wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such and adorable cake box. Love all the detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet treat box! I love the candle on top and the rosette. Great job!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very cute cake box. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete