Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A big thanks and two winners for Oh Baby Blog Hop



Wow what a great Blog Hop and so many creative projects.   Over the last three days I had 101 comments.  Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so appreciate each and every comment.   I am so glad you liked all my projects as I had really been  looking forward to this Blog and sharing  all my baby shower projects.  
I used Random.org to select two winner for the $10 gift certificates since I did pass the 300 mark for followers.  In fact I reached 312.  So the winners are :
Number 57 rhayhurst wrote Great shower project! Loved the pictures - all looked like they were having a good time!

and winner number 2 
Number 73 Day  Vickie said Wow..all those ribbons!! We are only allowed to enter one 12 x 12 in our fair...:( You did great! Thanks for participating in this hop..I have had a good time!


My next blog hop is next weekend so hope you can stop by.  
Also tomorrow I have a project for Back to School for the Sweet Sassy Diva Design Team.  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners. I can't wait to see your projects for the Back to School hop!! Have a blessed Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and thanks for the fun hop!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete