Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Layout I did for DCWV Layout challenge this month

DCWV has a challenge this month due the 29th.  Click here for details. Erin Madsen gave us a template or sketch to follow and this is what I came up with using the new Baby Girl Stack by DCWV.  I love the pinks, greens and oranges and how quickly I could put this together using my DCWV paper and my Cricut.  I followed the sketch, added some MS flower ribbon, bling and a few other embellishments and the page was done.  

3 comments:

  1. How preicous is this lo?!! I am loving those papers Suzanne, I haven't seen this stack yet but it looks so pretty!! I love the pics of Kenzie, she is simply adorable!! Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby and wonderful layout! Great job!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Kenzie is precious!

    ReplyDelete